New and Confused!

Pour s'échanger des tuyaux, parler de stratégie de jeu, bavarder de Dragonea, poser des questions sur le jeu....

Modérateur : Jeu

Répondre [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ceranity
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New and Confused!

Message par Ceranity » mardi 19 janvier 2016 à 08:22

Hi! So i'm very new to Dragonea, and I only know English. Google translates most of the website but not everything! I'm sure there are threads out there asking these same questions but i couldn't find any! So here is a few of my questions.

1. How does reproduction/breeding work?
I know how to make an offer for having an egg, but how do i accept it? Or do i just wait a while till an egg is made? Also, if someone else starts a reproduction with me who gets the egg? me, him, or both of us? I created a breeding but I don't really know what that means? I know my dragon can reproduce in a breeding and out of it but whats the difference? It mentioned something about livestock and farming?? It really didnt explain anything what I know is based off of experimenting and poor translation.. :lol:

2. How old do dragons live till on here? My dragon is already 5 years old, is this still considered child years?

3. What exactly do i get out of making my dragon work?
I know that sometimes it will make something, but i dont know what it is or can be used for. Also i know that it takes some health away, does this mean im gaining experience? or does it only benefit me buy only sometimes making objects?

4. Does the weather/season effect the game?
I noticed it the other day and it does not always correlate with the weather outside. Obviously its just meant for the game, but what importance does it have?

5. What benefits do you get for having godchildren?
I had a friend join today, he listed me has the godfather. Do either of us get anything for acknowledging that I recommended him?

6. How much Noctal Sand do we get?
Trying to learn and understand dragonea, I've used the noctal sand quite a few times. It ages your dragon. Now that I'm at the reproduction stage i wont need to use it as much. Does the "age your dragon feature" disappear after your dragon reaches a certain age or does it disappear after so many uses?

Sorry this was so lengthy, i've just been really confused and i'm desperate to learn. I'm afraid of messing something up without even knowing i did!
Please answer to the best of your ability! Let's hope and pray google can translate your answers! :D

Fuegohen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New and Confused!

Message par Fuegohen » mardi 19 janvier 2016 à 12:27

Hello :)

Firstly, welcome to the game ^^ and if you need more help, you can send me a private message directly on the website (my name is the same).

1. The breeding are here to help you manage all your dragons. Directly on the page of the dragon, you have a Breeding section on the right side. You just have to choose in which breeding you want to put your dragno in and click ok (of course, you need to create the breeding before doing that). For the reproduction, it's the person who asks for a reproduction who gets the egg (the asker has to paid and the askee will receive the money after agreeing for the reproduction). When you ask somebody for a reproduction, the person will receive a private message with your proposal, it's up to this person to agree or not. Once the proposal is accepted, you will see the egg appear in your "dragons without breeding".

2. Your first dragon has a live span of 25 years. After that, you can buy a phoenix feather on the shop to revive it. Some other breeds can only live (Gold for example).

3. Your dragon can work for two things: he can bring you some food (meat, fish and water) or he can make some equipment and medication. You can use them or sell them to make some money.

4. The season can affect the gender of your dragon when the egg hatches. You need to find how ^^

5. When you have a godchild, you will winsome Rubies (one of the currencies of the game) when your godchild will buy some or win some.

6. The Sand is a special item you can give to your dragon. Once your dragon has it, it's infinite! ^^

I hope it's clear enough and ask more questions if you need :)

Fue'
Quelle est la différence entre un corbeau et un bureau?

Myadehna

Message par Myadehna » mardi 19 janvier 2016 à 15:57

Hi! Welcome around here! I know that it's not exactly easy to ask questions for English players here, most of them do it on the tagboard or directly send a message to a member of the Game Team, whose job is to answer them ^^

So, Fuegohen answered your questions pretty well, there's just a few more I'd like to say in case you'd need it.

1. I think your translator got confused between a "breeding" as a reproduction and a "breeding" as a group of dragons you can make to sort, classify your dragons. They are two totally different things which have no influence on each other, so there's absolutely no difference between a dragon that reproduces in or out of a breeding ! As for the "livestock and farming" part I'd like to see the original text 'cause it doesn't make much sense to me xD Then with what Fuego already explained it should be okay.

2. Your dragon will die between its 26th and its 30th year. You can indeed buy it a Phoenix Feather to revive it, or buy a Moon Light and give it to your dragon before it dies to make it immortal. The Phoenix Feather gives a couple of advantages but it's also more expensive...
As for golden and "Special" dragons, they live 'til around 46 years old.

3. Your dragon also gets stronger every time it works. You can see how in the "Skills" frame on your dragon's page. Basically each job increases its own skill, and each skill increases whether your dragon's attack or its defense.

6. Noctal Sand never really comes out of use. Once your dragon is adult you can use it to make it work several times a day, then to make it level up... etc. You just have to be careful and feed your dragon each time, and watch its age to avoid making it die.

That should be all, if you have anything more to ask you can ask here, or by private message to me or to Fuegohen, or on the tagboard... It should be enough to get a proper answer ^^ Have a good day !
Mya.

Ceranity

Message par Ceranity » mardi 19 janvier 2016 à 22:37

Thank you both so much! It made things so much more clear. I know that google translate only can do so much and can't always translate everything correctly. I even thought about posting my questions in french using the translator but it really botched my words up. It changed words like offer into bidding, and though they're similar they can make things seem completely different. So that explains why i was confused with the 'breeding' application. It makes more sense that it's used for sorting! With the livestock and farming, i know now it means something else, but what im not sure.

When i move my dragon from the 'breedings' it says this -> Votre Dragon a changé d'élevage when put into my translator it says -> Your Dragon has changed farming
Im assuming it just meant breeds

for the livestock its shown up a few times, under my dragons and on my profile. On my profile it says -> 1 Dragon sans élevage -- this translated to 1 dragon without livestock

the only question i have left are the guilds! Since checking my messages for the reproduction, i realized someone invited me to their guild.
What benefits to i get by joining? and is being apart of a guild a big part of the game? How would i go about starting my own guild?

Again thanks so much to the both of you!! Im sure ill have more questions in the future but for now i should be okay. :D

Myadehna

Message par Myadehna » mercredi 20 janvier 2016 à 14:49

On this game, you mainly join a guild to get to know people, to take part in projects (like, some guilds want to have the best golden dragon, ever, etc)... If you choose well enough you'll get a lot of help from your guild until you can help some new members yourself ^^

Starting your own guild is risky, as there aren't that many English players to recruit on the site. Moreover many new players do their own guild, which mean that they'll refuse to join another, so getting new members is a bit hard. Maybe you should at first join a guild, or get people to know you a bit better and then start your own guild where there will already be people who want to join you ! For example chatting on the tagboard could be a good idea, since most people read it even if they don't say anything...

Répondre